PARTYPARTYPARTYSOOOHARD


Alright Im still kinda overwhelmed because of yesterday. Best party of the year like honestely! AND I MEAN HELLOOO ITS ONLY FEBUARY(!!!) Not only my favorite location in Frankfurt OSTBAHNHOF but some DJs from Frisco who were just awesome. They playd it hard and fast just how i like it. When I listend to them on their myspace page I was kinda sceptic but that all was blown away when I saw them Live.

Hate this Housemusic when I wanna party. Way too soft and too slow but anyway,

their name is LAZER SWORD and as I said theyre comin from the bay, Im LOVIN California anyway but now I have another reason to go there soon and visit them ha.
Never seen something like that bfore, Ostbahnhof was cramped like it has never been, its always packed and full but yday was just too much and I was kinda afraid that they might brun the club down, everyone was one fire!
Everything was wet, outside because of all the rain and inside cause of the sweat...
Unfortunately I forgot my camera and my cellphone broke down- no battery.
A friend of mine made some pics though I ll post em as soon as I got em.
TOTALLY STOKED ABOUT EM EVEN GOT A MIXTAPE LISTEIN TO IT 24/7.
IF YA EVER GOT THE CHANCE TO SEE EM LIVE IN YA CIDDY, MAKE SURE YOU DO!!!!


0 Kommentare:

HAFTUNGSAUSSCHLUSS

Inhalte
Der Inhalt dieser Seiten wurde sorgfältig bearbeitet und überprüft. Pretty Ciddy leistet jedoch keine Gewähr für die Aktualität, Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit oder Qualität der bereitgestellten Informationen.
Haftungsansprüche gegen Pretty Ciddy, die sich auf Schäden materieller oder ideeller Art beziehen, welche durch die Nutzung oder Nichtnutzung der dargebotenen Informationen oder durch fehlerhafte und unvollständige Informationen verursacht wurden, sind grundsätzlich ausgeschlossen, sofern seitens Pretty Ciddys kein nachweislich vorsätzliches oder grob fahrlässiges Verschulden vorliegt.
Pretty Ciddy behält sich ausdrücklich das Recht vor, Teile der Seite oder das gesamte Angebot ohne vorherige Ankündigung zu verändern, zu ergänzen, zu löschen oder die Veröffentlichung einzustellen.

Links
Pretty Ciddy ist nicht verantwortlich für die Inhalte externer Internetseiten.