THE NEW YEARS N8T

Well well well, since new year is already 3 days old I feld like I had to give you a quick overview of my new years night.
I decided pretty early to take my bike with me so I can go where ever I felt like.
At 11:58 I was standing at the Alte Oper and watched al those people going crazy, that was to much for me and my mood was more than bad. Went to the city then and met all the others after standig around in the cold for like an hour we finally decided to go to Lola Montez. On the way a friend had a fight with some guy and not only that but as a new years gift he had a broken nose.
Went to the Sachsenhausen Hospital and heard that they can do nothing for him cause he needs a HNO, after half an hour of chaseing Taxis I finally found one, had to defend it with my life!! (For real I felt like a mom who defends her child haha). After that we decided to go to Tanzhaus West by bikes and to drive our poor friend with the broken nose home.
Tanzhaus West was off the hook!! They had like 5 or 6 floors, every floor different music!
As the first Bus was coming I went to Ostbahnhof to see some friends who were celebrating the new years night there.
Picked them up and went to a friends house which is pretty close by. As always, when Im there, I was stuck there for the nxt 8 hours because of listing to new, super-super-hot music, lots of food and some nice and laid back people .
Im really happy that my new years night went like this even thought the broken nose was a no-go!
This year we def have to accelerate and step our game up! Im hungry- really hungry and Im def ready to work my ass off!
HAVE A GOOD 09!

0 Kommentare:

HAFTUNGSAUSSCHLUSS

Inhalte
Der Inhalt dieser Seiten wurde sorgfältig bearbeitet und überprüft. Pretty Ciddy leistet jedoch keine Gewähr für die Aktualität, Richtigkeit, Vollständigkeit oder Qualität der bereitgestellten Informationen.
Haftungsansprüche gegen Pretty Ciddy, die sich auf Schäden materieller oder ideeller Art beziehen, welche durch die Nutzung oder Nichtnutzung der dargebotenen Informationen oder durch fehlerhafte und unvollständige Informationen verursacht wurden, sind grundsätzlich ausgeschlossen, sofern seitens Pretty Ciddys kein nachweislich vorsätzliches oder grob fahrlässiges Verschulden vorliegt.
Pretty Ciddy behält sich ausdrücklich das Recht vor, Teile der Seite oder das gesamte Angebot ohne vorherige Ankündigung zu verändern, zu ergänzen, zu löschen oder die Veröffentlichung einzustellen.

Links
Pretty Ciddy ist nicht verantwortlich für die Inhalte externer Internetseiten.